Pressure Switch for booster pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Bob1000

Reaction score
Right now I use a Square D pressure switch and I set it to 44 /67 psi
The switch is new ( one month old ) but I think I am using its rates max limits ( 66.7 psi is its max pressure limit) because I did not know at the time of purchase that I would need that pressure setting
The swich then jams often and keeps the pump running but it would kick out if I knock on a little knock
I will buy anothe one of higher pressure rates but I wonder if there is any DIGITAL pressure switches in the market , I think they would be much easier in the setting and adjustement
Any advice?
Thanks very much in advance

Raucina

Reaction score
Square d makes many versions of switches, some with fixed differentials that take guess work out of set up. Look at Graingers under well AND compressor pressure switches, there must be 30+ variations under 50 bucks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks