Threaded nipple too long for tub spout!

Users who are viewing this thread

cmose

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help folks, sorry for not posting back in a bit; got everything straightened out and then got busy with other things. It was the wax ring, I just couldn't seem to get it lined up properly (I put the ring on, then connected the water and tested out the seal via flushing). I finally realized that I should be putting the ring on the flange as I was having so many problems with starting it on the bottom of the toilet. Once I did that, no problem at all.

Thanks again!

TruckeeTrout

Reaction score
Boy am I glad I found this! Had to install a rear wall threaded tub spout where there was 1/2" copper stubbed out of a tiled wall. The Nibco 704-F saved having to rip out and replace the tile! Thanks immensely. Spout is now nicely installed.

George

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks