13 1/2 rough in

Users who are viewing this thread

jack

Reaction score
My toilet rough-in is 13.5 inches. I purchased a Toto Drake and it looks there will be a 3.125 inch space from the wall to the tank, which doesn't look good. Does anyone know if I would be able to use a Toto Vespin with the 14" unifit instead? How much room would there be from the tank to the wall? Are there any other choices? Thanks for your help.

Jack

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You can download the spec sheet (includes a dimensional drawing) from the toto web site. Note that the water supply may have to be moved for the Vespin, as with the skirt, a "normal" supply would be behind the skirt and you'd have no access, if you could set it. I have a Vespin, but I don't remember where the actual flange was positioned (it was not standard), so I can't just measure it for you. Get the drawing to be sure, but I think it would just fit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks