(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Name: chrome bend under sink instead of P-trap

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Homeowner geniescience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    humid summers hot, humid winters cold

    Default Name: chrome bend under sink instead of P-trap

    Am having difficulty finding a part on the internet, because I can't describe it well enough.

    I want to put a nice looking bend under a vessel sink, before the P trap. The p trap will be back against the wall, so I'll still have access to it under the vanity's shelf. It's an open space.

    Maybe "_ 1-1/4" Wall Bend Tube _" chrome plated, or "_ 1-1/4"x12" Waste Arm _" brass or chrome plated. Brass would do too.

    Any advice on this installation will be appreciated.

    Last edited by geniescience; 03-14-2007 at 05:09 AM.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts