• good toilet, but overpriced

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • others are better & look just as good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Maur

Reaction score
My parents have a Kohler's Portrait sink in one bathroom & in the other bathroom there is a Memoirs sink. My mom said that the toilet, which is right next to the sink, has to match. I know it looks really ugly right now with the 30 year old toilet in there. Does anyone know if either of these Kohler's toilets are any good? If not, are there any toliets that look like these but not as expensive. I have been checking the internet, but it's hard to tell from pictures & right now I don't have a car to go looking for them.My head is spinning from reading about all of the toilets.By the way, I should explain I'm a middle aged woman who doesn't know anything about a toilet except how to use it, so please be tolerant. My parents needs are: comfort height( preferred) & there is only 29 inches from the wall to the door swinging in.(which can't be changed) Many of the new toilets are too long for them. Any help you can give, would be so gratefully appreciated. Here is the site with pictures of the two toilets. http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecata...parent_item_number=Portrait+Suite&category=13 This is what the Kohler Portrait toliets look like.
This is the Kohler's Memoirs toilet. http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecata...&parent_item_number=Memoirs+Suite&category=13

kohler-portrait-toilet.jpg

Kohler Portrait Toilet K-3591

portrait-k3591-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks