Slightly short rough in

Users who are viewing this thread

jrbarnett111

Reaction score
I have remeasured my toilets and now realize I have 11 and 1/2 inches from the wall to the toilet bolts. I've been looking at 10 inch rough in toilets and although there are some pretty good ones they are not as good as models available only in the 12" rough in such as the Toto Drake which is my first choice. Plus I've gotten quotes on these and they are more expensive than the Toto Drake. So I will be paying more to get a lower quality toilet. My question is would some of the better toilets fit with 11 and 1/2 inches? I'm mostly interested in the Toto Drake and the Briggs Vacuity. Thanks for your responses to my last question.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
toilets

You have to measure the exact toilet or get its manufacturer's drawings, but most 12" toilets will fit on a 11 1/2" measurement, and some will even go down to 11 1/4". Are you measuring to the wall or to the baseboard?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks