Frameless shower door enclosures

Users who are viewing this thread

davidtaf

Reaction score
Does anyone have an opinon as to what is better? Fleuro vs Centec vs Danco or a myriad of other private label companies? I have a 5 foot opening and want a bypass door.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I have not found any brand that I love more than another. You ALWAYS get what you pay for. A more expensive door will have better finish and heavier metal parts. Glass is glass, but a more expensive door will have thicker glass.

Overall, the best doors are probably from a custom door company. In any given area, there are probably one or more companies who specialize in custom doors. For a basic bypass door, "normal" size range, plain clear or frosted glass, regular polished chrome finish, you can get that INSTALLED for not much more than the cost of a door alone at the depot or a supply house. Now, if you want chatzky finishes and glass, the price goes UP!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks