plumbing plans

Users who are viewing this thread

part time builder

I've built 6 small homes
Reaction score
I know this probably plumbing 101, but here's my question : I have built several homes myself in the past, and am planning a mother-in-in-law suite / guest house. It's a simple square with 1 bathroom and a "bar sink", so I thought I could draw the plans myself this time. The county is asking me to show a sanitary invert at the 2 way cleanout and HCS. The plans for my other houses only show the 2 way cleanout and the vent thru roof as cleanout. These are new requirements since the last time I built. Please help.

Thanks,
part time builder

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
invert

The "invert" is the depth of the bottom of the pipe relative to some standard measurement, whether it is a benchmark, or the finished floor level. In other words they want to know how deep it will be.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks