Skirted ADA height toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

remodelnow

Reaction score
I going for looks and function. I need a contemporary skirted (where the S-bend is covered, elongated, tall (my son is 6' 4"), effective toilet. The Toto Ultramax looks good but it is not skirted. The Toto Aquia has the look but the "aiming" factor and courtesy flush issue really puts me off the Aquia. Any ideas?

Phil

sfphoenix75

Reaction score
check out the Toto Guinevere or Soiree. You can get full pics and specs on the Toto website (totousa dot com).

You can also do a search on this board. If memory serves, Terry has posted a nice pic of the soiree a few times.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
CST794SF_zoom.jpg

Toto Nexus
The Toto Nexus is nice, also the Caroma 270 ADA elongated

The Aquia doesn't need a curtesy flush. I have one installed in the home. It has a MaP rating of 800 grams. It works very well.
However, the bowl is 15-1/8" high, not 16-1/8" like the others.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks