Best Replacement Fill Valve

Users who are viewing this thread

RKD

Reaction score
Need to replace a Delta fill valve. Any suggestions on what would be my best choice. Thanks.

Last edited:

RKD

Reaction score
RKD said:
Need to replace a Delta fill valve. Any suggestions on what would be my best choice. Thanks.
Korky, Fluidmaster or another brand?

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
I'm partial to 400A's but I've had customers supply me with Korky's, BrassCraft's and OEM products designed specifically.

Those American Standard Smart Valves, take them out in your yard and burn them. They have a history of failure and AS is aware of that.

Always check your static water pressure before dealing with any water supplied device in your home.

There's a reason why your doc's office does 2 things before addressing any health matters, *blood pressure and temperature*

He/she is looking for underlining symptoms that lead to a possible core problem.

LaNor

Reaction score
Replacement fill valves

I have used the fill-pro fill valves for over 20 years. They work on water pressure in the tank and are very small and compact and completley adjustable. I have installed these on five different toilets over the years and never had one fail. They eliminate the need for a bulky float and all that other mechanical junk. You can buy them at any ******* store and they are not expensive. Best designed and working fill valve I have ever seen.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks