Replacing Shower Valve

Users who are viewing this thread

Wahoo284

Reaction score
I have taken out my current shower valve with 2 handles and I'm in the process of reinstalling a 1 handle (probably Delta). From what I've searched in the archives, It looks like most of these valves are brand specific. I've been to HD & Lowes and they don't seem to carry this. My questions are:
Are the valves brand specific? and
Are there any online stores where I might find these valves?

Thanks for any input.

Daniel

Pmayer

Reaction score
wahoo284 said:
I have taken out my current shower valve with 2 handles and I'm in the process of reinstalling a 1 handle (probably Delta). From what I've searched in the archives, It looks like most of these valves are brand specific. I've been to HD & Lowes and they don't seem to carry this. My questions are:
Are the valves brand specific? and
Are there any online stores where I might find these valves?

Thanks for any input.

Daniel

Not sure where to find them, but they are brand-specific. If you do some searching, you should be able to find yours. In my case it was almost as cheap to just replace the entire shower faucet, because my valve was EOL many years ago.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks