Passport Ensemble Jacuzzi tub

Users who are viewing this thread

Slang

Reaction score
I have a Passport Ensemble Jacuzzi tub and want to replace the brass rings and brass ball jet assembly. Any idea where I can find parts? Thanks

casny19

Reaction score
HELP! passport ensemble jacuzzi tub

My husband and I just bought a house that has the passport ensemble jacuzzi tub. the logo is a big P with a water drop in the opening of the P but who makes it and how do you activate the jets? Any words of wisdom would help us a bunch.

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Good Morning!

I wanted to ask casny19 if they ever figured out how to turn the Passport Jacuzzi on, we are having the same problem. If someone could reply it would be greatly appreciated!!

Tracy

captsurf

Reaction score
casnet19 and guest :

have ya'll check your braker box ? my wife and i just moved into our new house( new to us ) 10 days ago and had the same issue :rolleyes: i was hanging out in the back yard doin some bb-q and just happened to think about that :) sure enough there was a braker that was off ! flipped it and walah :cool:

now i am running into another issue with one of the damn jets leaking onto the floor under the tub and into my master bedroom :eek: i am researching this as i type !

cba

Reaction score
passport tub

Guest said:
Good Morning!

I wanted to ask casny19 if they ever figured out how to turn the Passport Jacuzzi on – we are having the same problems – If someone could reply it would be greatly appreciated!!

Tracy
I just saw your question about turning on the passport tub. I don't know if you received any responses,but I will try to help you. If all your electrical components(wall switches, breakers,etc.) are all working properly, just fill the tub with water above the round sensor level. Then simply touch the passport logo square pad( which is probably located on the side of your tub). Hope this helps. Good luck.

ottawaliquid

Reaction score
same problem with passport ensemble switch

Hi,

I've been having the same problem and its for an elderly friend who just moved into a condo with a passport ensemble tub. We got it to work once before by setting the timer and pressing the P logo.. But now nothing.

I'm assuming that these switches have a lifespan and now they're done. Trying to get someone to help here in Ottawa, Canada has been next to impossible as now one seems to know anything about them or where to get parts :(

If anyone finds out please post here! :D

thanks in advance

Luc

bob suss

Reaction score
passport ensemble jacuzzi tub . How to turn it on . Who repairs them???

My husband and I just bought a house that has the passport ensemble jacuzzi tub. the logo is a big P with a water drop in the opening of the P but who makes it and how do you activate the jets? Any words of wisdom would help us a bunch.

I have one of those tubs and when I moved in it was here.
I was told by a local plimber the way you turn it on or off is to push the round knob on both side of the tub that are gold and located at shoulder height when you sit in the tub. The water must be over the grated round water vent on the side of the tub near the bottom.

QUESTION????
I am looking for a company that can service the tub.
I live in Vegas. Does anyone know who can do that

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks