Elongated Square Front Seat

Users who are viewing this thread

CrappyBill

Reaction score
Hi All -
I got myself a nice, 30 year old, one piece toilet. It needs a replacement seat. The shape of the bowl is unique, it is elongated with the front edge kinda squared off. Any ideas on where I could find some thing like this? The old seat has a manufacturers mark of Solid KK Plastic.

D

dc_homeplumber

It sounds like your toilet is probably a Kohler Rochelle. I know that particular toilet was discontinued years ago, although I have no clue on the availability of replacement seats. I have seen sites that have repair parts for the inside of the tank.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will see your post and have an answer for you.

CrappyBill

Reaction score
Wow $$$

Thanks for your input. I nearly fainted when I saw the $152.50 price tag

D

dc_homeplumber

That's the thing with the Rochelle. It's a very attractive piece of plumbing but repair parts are very expensive and the seat should be made of solid gold at that price!

I did some further research and found the Rochelle seats in plastic at roughly the same price. It could be that you can order the seat through Lowe's or The Home Depot and get a better price. It seems that they get a discount over ordering directly from the manufacturer. Good luck!

Attachments

• rochelle_biscuit.jpg
    rochelle_biscuit.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 433
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks