What's a good free program to design a CD Insert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
I recently finished recording a bunch of songs at my home studio and want to design a CD cover by myself, inexpensively. Is there a cheap or free program that has the templates built in, so all you have to do is upload your artwork and CD info and print out the insert? That way, I can print them out as needed.

Thanks

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Or another cool way is to get an inkjet printer that prints right on the CD.
Epson make some.

by the way, do I get a CD to listen to?
Terry

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thanks for both your inputs. I found a good program for designing the jewel case insert at audiolabel.com, and I'll probably use my lightscribe-enabled CD burner for the CD label. The Epson sounds neat. I'll have to look into that.

It'll be a while before I release a CD, but you can hear some of my stuff at the following link: http://www.gilanet.com/silverweb/radio/

Be warned, it's pretty left-wing political.

Hotfloor

Reaction score
Deep burner is good as well.

It gives you the ability to have a splash screen come up if the CD is inserted into a PC so you can customize the look of the outside and inside of your CD. Great for track lists that you can click on to play or multiple power point presentations...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks