Danze faucets

Users who are viewing this thread

Gitngoin

Reaction score
I am doing a "down to the studs" remodel on the master bath. I am out numbered by girls, nice, and the look of fixtures is of importance. Danze seems to have some real nice fixtures and the outrageous cost can be beat on the web. Are these fixtures, tub/shower valves, sink faucets, of lasting quality? They are of ceramic seats and seem to be put together well. What about parts if something goes bad?

Please try not to put them down if your cousins, friends, Dad hates them. I would like to hear first hand experience....I'm sure you understand.;)

Thanks in advance

Michael

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Danze is made by the Globe Union Industrial Faucet Company, the same company who brings you Home Depot's Glacier Bay. Ask the store where you plan to buy the faucet if they stock parts for it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks