Toto Vespin question

Users who are viewing this thread

bgroom

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a brand new member to the site and am VERY glad to have found it. I am now convinced I need a Toto toilet! My wife and I like the Vespin model because of the skirted bottom. Also, with the G-Max flushing system, this seems like an excellent choice. Finally, coupled with the CEFIONTECT, why wouldn't someone choose this toilet for its value?

However, why don't I see postings about this toilet? Is it not a toilet people want for some reason? Is it a bad toilet? Are there situations where this toilet cannot be used (i.e. space requirements, etc).

Are there any special considerations for determining whether this toilet can be used if the water supply is too close to the center of the toilet area (i.e. the skirting prevents the installation based on certain criteria)?

I'd love to get feedback from as many people as possible about this toilet. I just hope my excitement isn't too premature (my second choice is the Drake elongated with CEFIONTECT..what does close coupled mean?). Where would I find a dealer in the Chicago area (NW suburbs) to view the Toto toilets?

Thanks!
bgroom

Last edited:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I have a Vespin and like it. As you noted, this toilet requires that the water line be further from the centerline than a toilet that is not skirted. Other than that, it works fine. I opted for the similar one-piece for the master bath when I remodeled that - very similar, but the tank is lower.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks