(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone ever use Bathfitter?

Blog Entries

Smile Love my Bathfitter liner!

I had my tub, walls, and ceiling done by Bathfitter in Livonia, Michigan about 8 years ago and it still looks brand new. I just love the seamless walls and never had a problem with anything. Salesman wasn't pushy at all and the installers were in and out in one day. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Keep up the great work BATHFITTER.

nottingham, Englund, Where Robin Hood lives

I've got a pretty old house, but in a good way - prefer old designs. One of the things I bought to go with it was a vintage bathtub.. now I have to say I don't know much about installing this kind of thing myself so I brought in what I thought were professionals.

I think it's fair to say I had all the problems above and more - and guess what they told me at the end? That because I bought a vintage bathtub it was MY fault because they weren't sure on the installation. I then pointed out that it wasn't a literal 'vintage' design and that it was only created to look like one. I even linked them to http://www.vintagetubandbathreviews.com/ to show them what I was on about. Frankly it was my fault, at my age I should know better and do my homework before trust people with such valuable items.

Oh well, still learning at my age

I had my tub, walls, and ceiling done by Bathfitter in Livonia, Michigan about 8 years ago and it still looks brand new. I just love the seamless walls and never had a problem with anything. Salesman wasn't pushy at all and the installers were in and out in one day. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Keep up the great work BATHFITTER.
    Once upon a time, evil dwarfs were living in hills, forests and mounds. They were stumpy, misshapen, humpbacked, with a long nose, long hair and a long tail. Trolls were inclined to thieving, and fond of carrying off children. They would substitute one of their own offspring for that of a human mother. They were called "hill-people", and they were especially averse to noise, from a recollection of the time when god Thor used to fling his hammer after them. Not all trolls were evil!. Some trolls were helping people. Some trolls were only playing games. But, evil trolls were the one that kids were most afraid of. Some trolls were small, other were giants.

DIY Junior Member

after having a liner installed we notice a very bad smell this was caused by the toxic mold that grows between the tub and the very costly liner. We contacted the liner company and we were told that it was not covered by the warranty. We had the liner removed by men that had to wear hazmat suits. Then the tub was resurfaced. Recently I found out that there are numerous class action law suits against these liner companies.

I asked a bath fitter rep. at Home Depot, he quoted a price $5,000.00. He must have thought Oh a women, I'll get this one. I won't have one now if they gave it to me. Especially from reading these posts.

ACO Shower Drain Sales johnfrwhipple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why would you want to cover up a moldy wet wall with a cheesy panel and just hide the problems.

These solutions are band aids and not a proper fix.

I would love to see CNN or some news reporter do an undercover story on this business.

JW

jfrwhipple@gmail.com - www-no-curb.com - 604 506 6792

Always get construction advice double checked by your local city hall. Flood Test Every Shower - Every Time.