Where to see/purhcase Bathroom Fixtures: Tub

Users who are viewing this thread

YellowLabProject

Reaction score
I am beginning on remodeling my bathroom, never done anything like this. I have gutted it an beginning to look for fixtures. I have the normal home centers (cringe) nearby to look for fixtures, but wondering if there are better places to actually view a broader and better selection.
The first item on the list is a tub. This is going in the master bath in a townhouse, so not very big. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

YLP

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Don't know how large a city you are in. If in a smaller suburban area, you might have to take a road trip up to the city. Large building material suppliers and plumbing suppliers will have better displays.

Here in S. Calif. there are some large design showrooms, such as Standards of Excellence, and Pacific Sales, which are also good places to look at displays.

Check you yellow pages, and possibly just ask a plumber if he knows someplace.

Chassis

Engineer
Reaction score
Agree w/Jimbo. Online manufacturers' website are good to get you an idea of what to look for once you get to the showroom. In the midwest, The Tile Shop is a good place to go. Here in SE Pennsylvania (not in a major metro area), the local tile shops and plumbing supply houses are where you find this stuff.

YellowLabProject

Reaction score
I am in Northern Virginia, just outside Wash. D.C. I have the HD and Lowes, "cringe". So plumbing supply companies? Ok, I will start there. Thanks,

YLP

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Look in the yellow pages under plumbing fixtures and see if someone doesn't have a showroom near by.

Chassis

Engineer
Reaction score
Yellowlab,

Near DC, there has to be a kitchen/bath showroom to visit. The Tile Shop has a location in Glen Allen, outside of Richmond. Not sure if that is close for you. Otherwise look for a plumbing supply house in the yellow pages.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks