Jameco International Information

Users who are viewing this thread

fightingsaints

Reaction score
Had a bathroom faucet from Jameco International cause a large water damage claim in our home while we were gone for Turkey Day. My insurance company paid for the damages except for my $1000 deductible. My company isn't doing anything to collect back from Jameco and I really want my $1000 back. So I am looking for anybody who has any contact or insurance information for Jameco International L.L.C. I think they are based in NJ. Thank you for any help you can provide.

schwhere

Reaction score
i had a cracked toilet from Jameco that needed replacing -- i dont have the information anymore, but got it from an associate at the local Lowe's. good luck...

TedL

Reaction score
fightingsaints said:
Had a bathroom faucet from Jameco International cause a large water damage claim in our home while we were gone for Turkey Day. My insurance company paid for the damages except for my $1000 deductible. My company isn't doing anything to collect back from Jameco and I really want my $1000 back. So I am looking for anybody who has any contact or insurance information for Jameco International L.L.C. I think they are based in NJ. Thank you for any help you can provide.

That's why God invented Google......................

fightingsaints

Reaction score
Geez Thanks Ted...

I don't know a thing about plumbing but I knew enough to check the net. There are two plumbing product companies named Jameco. One is Jameco Industries owned by Watts Tech in MA (not the right company). The other is Jameco International out of NJ. All the net gave me about International was a phone number that belongs to a Chiropractors office. Just thought I would try this forum for some help. I didn't mean to waste your time.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Sorry we can't offer more help. This is one reason to buy known major brands from good suppliers. In this case, only the store that sold that may have any info.

Now, with my Perry Mason hat on, I would guess that assuming you find the company, the best they would do is repair or replace the leaky part, and there is not much chance they would offer a settlement for damages. You can always sue,. but the question is how much would it cost to sue for $1000. You can try to get some advice on this legal referral website: www.handelonthelaw.com

Favorite legal expression:
Marriage is grand.
Divorce is $50 grand.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
claims

ALL plumbing company warranties cover the faucet, or whatever, only. They specifically exclude any incidental damages, so you are out $1,000.00. But you should get a new faucet or the part that broke and caused the damages.

TedL

Reaction score
fightingsaints said:
I don't know a thing about plumbing but I knew enough to check the net. There are two plumbing product companies named Jameco. One is Jameco Industries owned by Watts Tech in MA (not the right company). The other is Jameco International out of NJ. All the net gave me about International was a phone number that belongs to a Chiropractors office. Just thought I would try this forum for some help. I didn't mean to waste your time.

I used Google to search for: Jameco International.

The very first item returned gave the following:

Private Company, Headquarters Location
1 Central Ave., ste. 3, Farmingdale NJ 07727, United States
(732)751-9500, (732)751-9009 fax, Primary SIC: Plumbing Fittings And Brass Goods, Primary NAICS: Plumbing Fixture Fitting and Trim Manufacturing
Description: Plumbing Fittings And Brass Goods

Try it for yourself....perhaps you misspelled..............

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks