new floor in bedroom...ever use this stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

surfbug

Reaction score
http://www.*********.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0049678066.1169064715@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccekaddjmdfjlgmcgelceffdfgidglo.0&CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc/searchResults.jsp&MID=9876&N=2984+5009&pos=n10

my fiance wants this floor in the bedroom....ever use this stuff?

installs easy, or are there things I should be aware of?

also, what about this?

http://www.low*s.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=117878-50259-EKRECHB03&lpage=none

description says easy install....blah blah blah....

jsut wondered if anyone out there used this, and if you have any tips for easy install.....and how is it working out>?

thanks

al

Last edited by a moderator:

mvered

Reaction score
I installed it before. It's very easy to install and installed right it looks great. I don't have it in my house so I can't really tell you how it is holding up but, if I'm remembering right, the manufacture gives 20 years warranty.

Pewterpower

Reaction score
I had it in my kitchen and we really liked it at first. We eventually grew to hate it, though. We have tile in that kitchen now, but like you, are considering it for the bedroom (which is currently the only room in the house that is not tiled) to replace the carpet. I think that in a smaller room, with less trafic, it will be excellent.
The problem we had was that it showed everything in a large sunlit room. Footprints, dust, etc... But like I said, I think it will be perfect for a bedroom.

Molo

Reaction score
That flooring doesn't handle moisture well. If it's a bedroom shouldn't be a problem unless you piss on the floor when you're drunk.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks