1) dripping is normal, part of the antisphon featureI have 4 questions:
1. In addition to the jet of water out of the GMAX when it is filling after a flush, is the dripping at the front normal?
2. Where is the water going? I will try the food coloring trick tonight to see if it is the flapper.
3. Even if the flapper is leaking, why is the fill valve not turning back on and keeping the tank full?
4. What is the drip?
2) could be the flapper is the tank is losing water
3) the water needs to drop a ways before the fill valve can fill again. lift up the flapper a bit, and you will see it fill again.
4) part of the antisiphon. it's a one way valve.