Angle Shower head question.

Users who are viewing this thread

OldPete

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I've got a 32"x60" shower... surrounded by glass on three sides. The non-glass side is a 60" side. The shower arm is located on this 60" side. It is located 10" from the edge (the glass wall to the left).

I would like to know if there is a 90 degree bend that I can put on the end of the arm and then attach the head to that?

(The swivel types that you see everywhere do not give enough of an angle for this application. The only alternative I've come up with is to do a diverter (which is a 90 degree bend by nature) and use the diverted part for the head and the non-diverted part for the massager. While this will work, I'd like all options, if any.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I think that if you replace the curved shower arm with a straight nipple, possibley longer length, and put a street 90 on the end, that would do it. The only problem might be finding these pieces with a chrome finish.

OldPete

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Jimbo, Thanks for the reply.

The shower arm is a decorative one.

(Chrome, not brass). So what I need is the 90 degree bend between that head and that arm...

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks