Truestone, New product

Users who are viewing this thread

The Marble Guy

Cultured Marble installer /remodeler
Reaction score
Guys

I took a couple of quick shots of this tub, enclosure and vanity top I installed last week. This is called Truestone. It is an image of granite imposed onto a cultured marble panel. Looks great at half the cost of granite. There are some limitations at this point . Only flat stock can be used. same application as granite, just treat it like cultured marble. The tub is a 5 foot armrest tub made from cultured marble

truestone-01.jpg

truestone-02.jpg

truestone-03.jpg

There is a website called digital-imaging where you can see all of the colors and patterns.

TMG

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com

How thick is that "image"? I can see a situation down the road when the walls have been scrubbed frequently where the "image" starts to disappear and then you have a mix of marble and cultured marble, and probably two different colors to boot.

The Marble Guy

Cultured Marble installer /remodeler
Reaction score
I`m sorry for the misinformation on the website address it is

http://www.design-imaging.com

I think the image is 8 mils. BTW marble and gelcoated products should never be scrubbed with ANY abrasive compounds. Recommended cleaners are the spray on type shower cleaners and a squeegee. Scratches and flaws can be repaired. Would you scrub the hood of a Cadillac with Comet?

thanks
TMG

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks