New Drake

Users who are viewing this thread

Bubb1957

Reaction score
I finally took the plunge and replaced one of my toilets with the Toto Drake. The actual install was fairly easy for someone who has never attempted it before. The only trouble I encountered was a rusted out flange, and after the wife made a trip to the hardware store for the repair flange kit, we were in business in no time. Many thanks for an excellent site. I will be replacing my other toilet with a Drake soon.

ourcoolclan

Reaction score
Toto Drake... WOW

We recently moved into a 1950's home with original equipment. Several of us battling the flu gave our toilets quite the workout. Multiple flushes to clear the tank concerned me regarding amount of water usage. Call from 11 year old son on day off of school telling me he accidentally dropped an Oreo cookie into toilet bowl and can't get it out, I advised him to just flush a second time. He told me he's already flushed 4 or 5 times with no luck. Checked with numerous websites, home supply shops and friends. Your site most informative. Although a bit hard to get in my area, bought two Toto Drakes. Performance of these units are impressive. Two months later, still not one multiple flush needed. Powerful, stylish and comfortable, I never would have known about Toto with your website. Thanks for the great info!

Drake 800 grams by Veritech Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks