Washlet

Users who are viewing this thread

savvygal

Reaction score
We are planning to purchase a toto Washlet which will be attached to a replacement toilet. Has anyone had troubles with these? Suggestions and comments based on your experience would be helpful.

Got_Nailed

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I have seen some of these. My wife is 4’4†has one that is built into her toilet. I have said this before here that she has on of those short toilets on her side of the master bath. I have thought about getting one for my crapper but every time I look I see the free blood pressure monitor and start laughing. Most that I have seen are in the $300 to $400 range.

She loves hers. She says it’s like tacking a shower every time and will say that it will do things for her that I could only try to do. But hers is part of the toilet not one of the add on ones.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I sell quite a few of the Toto Washlets.
They have been reliable.
One customer was giving them out as Christmas presents.

Heck, I gave on to my son-inlaw one Christmas too. He loves it.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks