Mainline tub faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

LK

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of the Mainline brand of tub faucets? If so are replacements parts available? I'm looking for a replacement cartridge.

Thanks!

LK

Reaction score
TedL said:
This site lists the Mainline brand as one they sell. Google works.

http://www.hajoca.com/prod_supp.html#PLUMBING

TedL ... Thanks for that useful piece of advice, really appreciated! I'm not in the States so that link does nothing for me (I've already googled and looked at that site), but again thanks for that useful piece of advice.

Found out Mainline was a generic name for a bunch of faucets made years ago. I was able to locate a cartridge at a plumbing store that stocks obsolete parts.

Thanks

PlumBop

Reaction score
Mainline Faucet

Hajoca Corporation, founded in 1858, is the manufacturer of this line of bath/shower valves and trim, kitchen faucets, and lavatory faucets. Repair parts are readily available at most branches throughout the US and Canada free of charge. These really are a great product as they have finishes in Oil Rubbed Bronze as well as Brushed Nickel and Chrome. Give them a try and you will not be disappointed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks