Bosch Dishwasher issues

Users who are viewing this thread

dtaylor

Reaction score
Website
www.peopleschoiceins.com
I have a Bosh dishwasher that looks fairly new, and was installed in a kitchen remodel that was supposed to have been done in mid to late 2004.

I see a model number SHU5316UC/U06 on a tag on the right edge of the door. I see no other model number or identifying tag or model number. The name Bosch is on the top left outside face of the door, but that is it.

The issue is that one day the drain stopped up, then after I cleared the drain of assorted junk, it has not washed dishes since. The machine comes on, throws out cool water (the water no longer gets hot) and eventually goes through a cycle, and does not clean the dishes.:confused:

Any ideas on what the problem is?

Thanks,

Dan
:D

Lancaster

Reaction score
Dishwashers are to be supplied with hot water.Cold water will not clean dishes.Need to check the supply plumbing here.The drain should have nothing to do with it (unless its clogged and reusing the graywater,but that would be pretty evident).

SRdenny

Plumbing Contractor
Reaction score
Contact Bosch. They have factory service. There are a number of service centers within driving distance of Weatherford, TX.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks