Pfister - Removing quick connect HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

JeffH

Reaction score
Purchased a replacement sprayer (with hose) for a Pfister Contempra faucet. How the heck do you remove the old hose from the handle assy? The hose is attached via a white connector (quick connect?). I can't loosen this thing for the life of me. I can loosen the handle assy, but between the hard connected supply lines and the spray hose, it won't pull up through the counter top for easy access.

Does anybody have experience with this? POR FAVOR!

http://www.pricepfister.com/website/documents/Products/PRD_8art_15602_ex-526-01.pdf

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Usually these QC's have a ring at the end. Press down on the ring with a fingernail while gently pulling away from the pipe.

JeffH

Reaction score
I don't see a ring, but

I downloaded the parts diagram. It shows a "Outlet Connector" that the hose fits into. How the F@#$ does one remove the hose from the connector once it is attached. I tried compressing the connector thinking it would release the hose but I can't get it to do what I want. Can't pull it through the counter top. This sucks.

Just add: http:// and take the space out of faucet & direct.
stores.faucet direct.com/pricepfisterparts/pdfs/526contemprapullkitchen.pdf.com

Last edited:

fatearthworm

Reaction score
What is the age of the faucet/spray assembly and how hard is your water ?
If your water is similar to mine, after 2 to 4 years, some dis-connections are very difficult....
You may have to pull the whole "she-bang" in order to work on it..

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks