Help UFS Unidentified Faucet Stem

Users who are viewing this thread

dbailey75

Reaction score
Can any one tell me who makes this stem and were I can get one? I'm also looking for a Nibco Sillcock C763-I. Thanks in advanced for you assistance.

Attachments

• DSCF0747.JPG
    DSCF0747.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 317

Randyj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Looks like you need to put it in a baggie, slip it in your pocket and go to your local ACE hardware or a major plumbing supplier.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Well, I'm only 62. I have seen a few things in my day, but I don't recognize this one. Maybe it was not popular in my area. hopefully on of the old timers will recognize it.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I'm not an old timer yet but I haven't seen it either.

dbailey75

Reaction score
It's not old, my house was built in 1994, but i'm guessing is was something cheap the builder found a good deal on.

Thanks for your help.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
It may be a cheap import thay you will never find a replacement for.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
stem

It appears to be a Universal Rundle #962WB, but it could also be obsolete so you would have to check with a faucet parts dealer in your area for availablility. The seat should be good, so you don't have to worry about that.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks