bathroom remodel electrical plan
wanted to get feeback on my crude wiring diagram i put together for my small bathroom remodel. does it appear to be sound or am i way off base??
* 20A dedicated circuit
* 12/2 wiring
* outlet's will be GFCI
* double gang box will contain:
* timer unit for exhaust fan
* double switch for heat lamp and lights
* Ground wiring is not shown but each fixture/outlet/switch will be connected to ground wire
* by calculations, the 34cu box is fine for the number of conductors/size of wiring. per box specs could handle 15/12g wires.
* the scanner cut off the bottom part of hte picture, the 2 lights on the right are fed from the same switch, neutral's connected together.
Thank you for your input.