psi valve/water in yard!

Users who are viewing this thread

tmkmi

Reaction score
From the threads I've read so far, I may have a combination of "problems" going on. I'd appreciate any feedback. Here's what's going on:

1. Well pump is decreasing from 50 psi down to 30 psi (normal) but kicks on and shoots up to between 55/60 before shutting off.

2. It takes approximately 60 seconds for it to go down and kick on again (I'm afraid to see what my next electric bill will be).

3. Noticed this morning that the area around the well/pump tank in my front yard has standing water. I noticed this a few days ago, but because I live in Michigan and the weather is finaly warming, I thought the standing water was due to thawing of the snow and the ground being frozen.

I'm prepared to call the well company, but it would be nice to hear what you have to say about this problem. I'm a single mother and I'd like to be prepared for all scenarios (best- and worse-case)!!

Thanks in advance! :eek:

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks