Need help with Toto model

Users who are viewing this thread

jbsanders

Reaction score
I have a Kohler toilet that I want to replace with a Toto. The bolts are 12" from the wall, but there is a radiator behind the toilet that extends out 3.5". The back of the current toilet has a curved area that actually touches and pushes the radiator cover in very slightly so it is a tight fit. I can tell that I will not be able to use a skirted model but can you please advise as to what model would work. The Promenade looks the closest as the back is inset from the base, but I would like G-Max if possible. Thanks for any advice. I cannot move the radiator.

jbsanders

Reaction score
More precise question

I have had no responses so I will ask the question another way. I have looked at specs and would like to know if anyone has a Toto Dalton and can measure the distance from the bolt on the side to the back of the toilet on the floor. It does not look from the picture as though it is 11 or 12 ". If someone can get that measurement for me, then I can figure out if the toilet will go in my space. Thanks.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
With the Dalton, there is 3.75" behind from the floor to 6" high.
Above 6" it starts to move closer to the wall.
You may be able to have something back there.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks