Fleck 5600SXT can't get back to all my settings??

Users who are viewing this thread

Davisracing9

Reaction score
I recently installed a Fleck 5600SXT and went through all the programing, but now I can't get back to all the info that I could previously? When I go into the setting mode it only gives me the options to set DO, RT, Hardness, and the percentage safety. Just trying to figure out what I am doing wrong? Thanks

Davisracing9

Reaction score
Well, when I first hooked it up I set my "C" to 32 because I bought a 32000 grain system but then read some where else that it should be set to 20 for the "Salt Efficiency Method"? So I am thinking I should not have changed the settings initially? thanks

Davisracing9

Reaction score
How about you give me a fish this time and not try to teach me how to fish. I have the manual but I need to know which reset I should use?

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Water test?
Number of people in the house?

You can either use gallons or a % of the capacity as the reserve.

I use the gallons, -X based on number of people in the home.

Some use 60 gallons per person per day others use 75 gallons per day per person.

Last edited:

WellWaterProducts

In the trades
Reaction score
I recently installed a Fleck 5600SXT and went through all the programing, but now I can't get back to all the info that I could previously? When I go into the setting mode it only gives me the options to set DO, RT, Hardness, and the percentage safety. Just trying to figure out what I am doing wrong? Thanks

The company who sold it to you won't help you?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks