One zone every day, all other zones periodically?

Users who are viewing this thread

pmizell

Reaction score
Sorry, I have scoured the internet to try and figure this out and can't.

I have a new Rainbird ESP Modullar Controller. It has three programs, A, B, C. Six zones.

I want the zone for my flower bed to go off every morning during the hot summer months here in Houston, and I want the all the other grass zones to go off only every third day.

How do I make the one zone work independently of the other 5? I can't figure out how to do different start times for an isolated zone.

I think I can only run one program, and multiple start times during the day run the whole program. Certainly there is a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Upper

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Program A for the everyday zones,then switch to program B and only put minutes in the zones you want.Put the days they come on.And put a start time in,before or after zone A is done.Always remeber which zone you are on when programing.When you put 0 minutes in program B for a zone it will have no effect in program A.Good luck this is an easy deal as you will soon find out. Upper

pmizell

Reaction score
Thanks. I didn't realize the programs run consecutively if they are on.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks