h2o softeners

Users who are viewing this thread

dennis b

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have used a Lancaster Brand h2o softener in the house for the the last 20 + years and it is time to replace it. I imagine the technology has changed since then. Can anyone direct me to the most reliable models available?

Thanks in advance.

Dennis

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
I suggest a softener using the Clack WS-1 control valve, especially if you want to repair your softener yourself instead of having to call a local dealer for service. My customers love them although I've had only 21 problems out of 1100 sales since Feb 2 2004. If you don't want to be dependent on a local dealer for the sale, installation and service, you can buy online and install it yourself, or hire a plumber to install it and save hundreds in the purchase price.

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
that is a fact...

I would be interested to know the names of these engineers. I see you have made this statement many times. It would nice to where yuo got your inofrmation. I mean it is factual, right? I am sure since you spoke personally one of them you could share this information.

the clack valve was developed by the people that made the fleck..

the history of the valve can be read about on their site..

perhaps you ought to go there and do your own research

instead of busting garys chops for fun.....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks