Is there a compact elongated toilet less than 27 1/2 in?

Users who are viewing this thread

roygbiv

Reaction score
I have a very small bathroom where the pocket door opens to the toilet. I want to use an elongated toilet but all the compact/space saving toilets I can find are 27 1/2" in length (American Standard, Kohler). My rough in is 12". Is there a compact elongated out there that takes up less space? I'd love to find one that takes up only 25 1/2". I really don't want a round front toilet.

Thanks!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
toilet

You must mean a swinging door, because a pocket door slides into the wall. The only smaller toilets, that I know about, would require a certain amount of remodeling because the tank would have to be installed in the wall.

roygbiv

Reaction score
pocket door, Am Std Hamiliton

No, I really do mean a pocket door. It slides into the wall. The opening faces the toilet.

I looked at the Hamilton but it is 27 1/2". I guess that's as small as they come. The Am Std Cadet is also 27 1/2" as well as the Kohler Santa Rosa.

I guess the only way I can go smaller is to get a wall mount, which I don't want to do.

Thanks for your responses.

HP

Reaction score
Shortest TOTO elongated

Rainbowman,

The shortest TOTO elongated is 27-1/4" long and their shortest round is still 26 1/8"
Hope this helps.
TOTO toilet

Toto Aquia CST416M, elongated 27-1/4" long.
Toto Drake CST744E elongated, 28" long
Toto Drake CST743E round bowl, 26.5" long

The one-piece A/S Hamilton is a dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks