toto "whites" & carlyle height

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Toto has 2 "whites" listed-white cotton and colonial white-can someone tell me what the difference is?

Also, we'd like one toilet to be ADA-I like the contemporary looks of the Carlyle and noticed that the seat spec is 16 inches-does that qualify as ADA? The "Drake" ADA is 16 1/2 inches. Thank you for your imput!

Last edited:

Deloris

Reaction score
The spec sheet shows shows the height of the Carlyle without the seat to be 15 inches. Therefore it wouldn't be ADA height.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Being made in Georgia, imagine the Cotton as being very white.
Kohler and Briggs have somewhat similar white.

The American Standard white is closer to the Colonial White, which I see as having some yellow in it.

The Carlyle bowl is 15" and the CST744SL is 16.5"
The Dartmouth is 16.125"

cotboll.jpg

Cotton White

Last edited:
A

alhurley

decisions said:
Toto has 2 "whites" listed-white cotton and colonial white-can someone tell me what the difference is? .....
Toto has a cross-reference to Kohler colors; don't know about to others. Much easier to find the Kohler color thingies at stores than the Toto. ;)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks