How can I keep these wall decals from falling off my wall?

Users who are viewing this thread

gotbfdk

Reaction score
We bought wall decals for my daughters room and stuck them to a piece of glass when we moved. Now I have put them on her new walls but they keep falling off. I know they claim to be re-usable, but I don't know if their is a way to get them to stick better or if I just need to buy new ones. Any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Decals and stickers prefer very smooth surface, like the glass. They are not so happy on a textured surface like your walls.

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
I have forgotten what it is called, but a crafts store should have a certain glue or paste that will hold something in place without being permanent. That is how layout editors used to prepare camera-ready artwork. Or, you might use some double-sided tape.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks