High-tech toilets fight stigma of poor predecessors

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-toilet-tech-20110929,0,1494743.story

A story by David Fleshler of the Sun Sentinel in Florida.

I get the last quote in the story,

"Your water bill goes down dramatically," said Love, who operates the toilet-rating site. "And the way I take advantage of that is I just take longer showers."

Okay, that's a little embarrassing. Looks like I better install the twin Navien tankless water heaters that I picked up this Summer and the six head set-up that Moen sent me. I'm trying to pick out some tile for the shower.

Right now my water bill is pretty low.

The article has several people quoted, he made it sound like American Standard and Kohler were making the big changes, that wasn't a quote from me. I had told the writer that TOTO was the one that had made the big changes, and that the others were following TOTO's lead.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks