Toto 1.6 gpf vs. 1.28 gpf? Double Cyclone vs. G-Max?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bosun

Reaction score
I have an Ultramax 1.6 that works great. Any insight on how the new 1.28 toilets work? How about Double Cyclone?

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I have 2 Ultramax II/Gwyneth's, which are 1.28 Double Cyclone units. Work great, and would definitely buy them again if I were in the market for a new toilet.

Do a search on this unit on this site and you'll get other feedback, and even a YouTube video of it flushing.

Reaction score
I have an Ultramax 1.6 that works great. Any insight on how the new 1.28 toilets work? How about Double Cyclone?

My in-laws have the 1.6 gpf Ultramax (that's what got me interested in Toto in the first place.) I have had three EcoDrake 1.28 gpf's for going on 4 months now. They all work very well. I don't have any experience with the double cyclones.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks