Need help finding a replacement faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

nickmatic

Reaction score
Hi all-
Would really appreciate a keen set of experienced eyes on this. We had a leak in our upstairs bathroom that flooded the kitchen below. Turns out the culprit was a crack in a brass bushing inside our bathtub faucet assembly. I brought the part to a huge parts store and they said they need to know the manufacturer and buy a whole new faucet. But I don't know who makes this!

The killer here is that if we can't find a replacement faucet, we'll need to re-tile the entire bathroom to accomodate a new one with different openings since it's unlikely we'll find the original tile.

I attached a couple pictures of the front and rear of the faucet. Can anyone tell me who the manufacturer might be??

Thanks!
Nicholas

back.jpgphoto.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks