I say - Way to go Judge !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
People that think that the Judge who punished his own Loved One
was wrong , Should not be so quick to Judge.

The problem with most kids now a days, is that parents don't even care.

She Did wrong and Daddy corrected her.

He Gets my Vote...

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
People that think that the Judge who punished his own Loved One
was wrong , Should not be so quick to Judge.

The problem with most kids now a days, is that parents don't even care.

She Did wrong and Daddy corrected her.

He Gets my Vote...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sabled-daughter-Hillary-16-YouTube-video.html (scroll down to video)

I think whipping a 16 year old girl with Cerebral Palsey using a leather belt is a little "too" much. I agree with disciplining a child, but not like that. And yes, there are WAY too many out of control kids running around. discipline is a full time job; you can't be lax and then when it becomes just too much, over react like that. I was in a restaurant with my wife last night and the parents at the table behind us had an out of control kid, and the parents were unfazed by it. They have to deal with it all the time, and may wind up beating the child to death one day out of desperation. I hope not:eek::(
and me, my :mad: was over when they left :). Smileys are good

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
She seemed to want it to happen.

Otherwise the camera would not have been recording.

That was nothing compared to what my Grand Parents would dish out.

1 Mistake and you learn real quick.

I was a farm boy, Guess I grew up much different.

DonL

Reaction score
Arrest him, throw away the key. THAT is assault.

People should not be so quick to judge.

Would it have been OK if he used a different assault weapon ?

A belt was the standard when that happened.

Now a days it is a fight over a video game and a 357 to back it up, Just like in the game.

I think the belt is much better...

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Violence breeds violence.

Americans should be the first to see that.

Cookie

Reaction score
assault 1. A violent physical or verbal attack. It goes for anyone, that tape spoke volumes.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
People should not be so quick to judge.

Would it have been OK if he used a different assault weapon ?

A belt was the standard when that happened.

Now a days it is a fight over a video game and a 357 to back it up, Just like in the game.

I think the belt is much better...

Sorry Don, On this one I have to disagree with you. that was a violent act done by an adult to a child. whether she behaved badly or not that was just way too much. I think she set the camera up because it had happened to her before and she wanted to document it, or she just had her camera going. The father walked into the room, saw her on the PC and gave her a beating; a real beating. I raised two kids of my own. A good slap (1) on the ass was the most they ever got, and they needed to really deserve that. This guy just kept hitting her over and over again with that belt. That does not teach a child right from wrong, it just messes up their heads for life.

Pipehacker

Reaction score
I am with Lee, Cookie, Bob and (I hate to say it) Ian. There may be a place for reasonable corporal punishment of a child but what that guy did to his child went way, way beyond that place.

Cookie

Reaction score
I think the statute of limitations laws need to be changed where it especially, concerns a minor. It was said this 16 year old girl had 7 years to do something about it. My God, I didn't even know the statues on this, how was someone so young supposed to; and go up against the very people you trust the most in this world never to hurt you, never to assult you, and yet, still living under their roof. What a dilemna for this young girl. And, it was asked, why she waited. I question their intelligence.

The mom. She was more than just an accessory to witnessing a crime. I watched this video without sound on it the first time, I only saw the beating. My word, if anyone witnessed this anywhere out on the street, or in a parking lot, their would be no question of this being an attack, an assault.

Then, when I saw it again this time with sound, I just sat here and shook my head in disbelief. Hearing her father, hearing her own mother saying, to a young daughter, to take it as a 16 year old, as a woman. It was more than just creepy.

And, then, listening to the Today show's video of the mother saying she was told by her husband what to say, how to say it, when out of the room.

So, the mother has no mind of her, does not have enough of love for her daughter, and enough of courage to call he police on her husband to get her daughter help.

Now, this time, arrest them both, and throw away the key.

I am a mom who loves my kids before myself or anything in my life, or in this world. I would give them the heart that beats in my body, anything.

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
So what I am hearing is that we elect the wrong people for the job.

Her Dad could have taken her down to the jail and lock her up instead.

What she did was Wrong. Did she deserve to go to jail ?

If more grown people got the same treatment,
Then maybe our Jails would not be so over populated.

She was old enough to know better, and that was not her first offense.

She was more than a child that spilled her milk at the dinner table...

Cookie

Reaction score
Besides being able to "see" the beating, the father called it a "beating" and the mom, said, "take it like a woman" meaning, " adult." Hence, they knew they both were beating a child.

And, if you do a search you will see, that most child abusers, was abused as a child.

It would be interesting to hear about his childhood.

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
She seemed to want it to happen.

Otherwise the camera would not have been recording.
Right, and rape victims also really just want a good screw, eh?

The video ... shows the motive for the attack was because Miss Adams ... had been caught downloading music to the computer in her bedroom.

... around ten powerful strikes across his daughter's legs and backside ...
... return moments later with another belt so he can continue beating her.

Judge Adams defended his actions by saying he was just disciplining his daughter

... he can be heard snarling: 'Bend over the f***ing bed.

'Lay down or I'll spank you in the f***ing face.'

As the child lies crying on her bed, her father shouts: 'Do you want to put some more computer games on? Are you happy disobeying your parents?

'You don't deserve to be in this f***ing house ...

'If I hear so much as you raising your f***ing voice to me or your mother with the wrong tone or do one little thing or you look at me f***ing wrong, I'm going to wear your f***ing a** out with this belt.'

That was nothing compared to what my Grand Parents would dish out.
So then, your grandparents and my father and this judge *all* should have been jailed in their day.

I have seen my own grandchildren cry pretty hard while being lovingly held and re-assured after receiving a few whacks where it hurts, but their parents had been doing a little crying of their own even while administering that punishment the child had been warned about long beforehand.

Angry outbursts such as a 2x2 once being broken across my backside only come from sick bullies, not nurturing parents.

Leejosepho

DIY scratch-pad engineer
Reaction score
Website
www.nonameyet.org
Besides being able to "see" the beating, the father called it a "beating" and the mom, said, "take it like a woman" meaning, " adult." Hence, they knew they both were beating a child.

And, if you do a search you will see, that most child abusers, was abused as a child.

Probably some twisted form of "Texas Hold 'em".

Cookie

Reaction score
I am sorry that happened to you Lee. It was wrong.
This country needs to enact a law making it unlawful to assault/spank a child, it is one of the same.

He said on the tape, " I will beat you into submission." Any parent who hits their kid that is exactly, their objective, whether, they realize it or not. And, that is wrong on so many levels, and being beaten into submission taught nothing useful; quite, the opposite.

That form of getting what you want from others, hitting, assaulting physically or verbally is passed from one generation to another. THAT, becomes what is called, a " learned trait." And, it takes work, to break it.

Their are some people who never learned to hear what another is saying, to talk, to communicate, to understand... to listen. They acquired the learned trait that a rap in the mouth, a crack across a backside, a punch is the way to handle someone, anyone, a wife, their kid, who has the nerve to disagree with them. They do not see, disagreeing, and making decisions are part of a learning process, a part of growing up, and, they got to be mature enough as a parent to handle it. Some are not. How easy to strike out and hit, they see it as a cure, as a they will know I mean business. What they fail to understand, is the child in them, is doing the hitting, usually, hitting back from their own childhood.

People who usually, assault/spank, it was done to them. It is a learned trait. And, sadly, the prisons are filled with them.

I commend those who break the cycle.

Ask yourself this, for anyone who sees, spanking, as an innocent thing, as something you are able to dispense out fairly and rationing; do, you stop, when the child says to? or starts to cry out? Or... is it, just one more, so he/she gets the point>>>

When you spank, your mind is rationalizing it, by saying, I love him enough I want him to grow up right.... what the parent is clearly, doing is finding a quick way and easy way to make the child do what he wants, to be the way he wants.

There is no easy, quick fix for being a good parent. It takes work, it takes time, patience, acceptance and a whole lot of love. Hitting him does nothing but hinder the parent/child process. It takes away that bond and trust, and leaves the child feeling empty, worthless and stupid.

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
If you do a search you will see, that most child abusers, was abused as a child.

That does not mean that every child that got abused is a child abuser.

I raised my son and never had to scold him with a belt, I was lucky that he learned the first time.

To think that you can put a child into Time-Out does not always work. Look at the Brats at Wal-Mart.

The punishment must fit the crime.

What our teachers did to us like a Paddling in front of the class is now Child Abuse ???

B.S.

I say she should "Suck it up Butter Cup..."

She posted that because Daddy was going to take her car keys away.
His X-Wife is the one that needs a good spanking. She let this all happen.

Like I said before People should not be so quick to judge.
You have never walked it their shoes. Lucky You...

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
Probably some twisted form of "Texas Hold 'em".

Could be.

I seen enough of it to see that it was well done, Mom helped also.

Don't get much better than that.

I bet she never did that again, Under his roof.

He was the Judge, He did what needed to be done.

I am sure a book deal will be coming.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks