Moen handle sticks out about 3 7/8 inches

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I tried unsuccessfully to post about the moen 82496bn fixture that has the handle sticking out. I just got mine installed to replace an older Delta single handle. My moen handle sticks out about 3 7/8 inches from the finished wall. It is not nice looking and did not look like the image on the Moen box nor did it look like the model at the Lowe's store. I am disappointed with the aesthetics, but I plan to keep it as-is now that I have read your forum/website and understand that it is still within the tolerance. I don't want to open up the existing wall and the plumber had to do all the work through a 6inch opening. My tile walls are on top of mud; it is a 50 year old house. In the future, I will stick to Delta and Grohe. Thanks for providing your forum and website. diana

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks