Do you lose one work glove? And why just one hand?

Do you lose just one glove? And if so, which hand?

• I don't lose gloves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I lose my left hand gloves. I just checked the van, and I have ten right hand gloves, and no left hand gloves. And I'm right handed, so what does this mean?
And this isn't just recently. It's been happening for a while. I don't throw them out, and they're not in the van.
So what in the heck is happening with my left hand gloves. And while I'm at it. Does anyone need right hand gloves? Because I've got way more than I need of those!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Off hand, without checking, I do have a lot of gloves for one hand. Maybe they are with all the missing socks. As a side issue, have you ever noticed that when you need a standard flat screwdriver all you have are Phillips, but when you need a Phillips they have either changed to flat ones or square drives? 1/2" sweat elbows and street ells are the same. No matter which one you need you have lots of the other one. I have accused my supply house counter person of going out and switching them when I am not looking.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
gloves_right.jpg

The last count today.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I took that picture when I was replacing a Whirlpool water heater.
Somebody had taken a standard vented gas water heater and tried to make a direct vent out of it.
We put in a new Pro Classic Plus Direct Vent, and while we were picking up, I pulled the gloves from the van and took a picture.

rheem_pro_direct_vent.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks