Please recomend toilets to fit 11 1/4" rough-in

Users who are viewing this thread

chelsea

Reaction score
Hi! The rough-in for my bath is a little larger than I thought when I posted last time. It looks like I have just a smidgen over 11 1/4". I've been reading on here that some 12" toilets would fit, like the Drake. However, my husband doesn't really like the Drake-he want's something more contemporary looking, like the Ultramax, or Nexus.

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could recommend some good 12" toilets (preferrably under $600.00) that would fit an 11 1/4" rough-in. :)

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Pretty much any 12" toilet will work at 11-1/4"

If you check the specs, at 12" they have 3/4" of open space at the back.

cst794_door.jpg

Last edited:

chelsea

Reaction score
Thanks Terry! Do you have much experience with installing the Toto Supreme toilet (MS863113)? I looked at the spec sheet, but for some reason it doesn't show a measurement for the open space at the back like all of the other Toto specs I've looked at, so I'm not sure that it would fit okay.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks