Two Questions About Toto Toilets (Urgent!)

Users who are viewing this thread

organic_smallhome

Reaction score
We have to order the toilet TODAY. If somebody could get back to me quickly, I would SO appreciate it.

First question: Does Toto offer finish options in toilet levers? We're deciding between the Dalton and the Drake, and are wondering if the levers are offered in polished nickel as well as chrome. After much searching, I can't seem to find the answer on my own.

Second question: Which of these two models sits closer to the wall once installed? We just had the rough-in moved from 14" to 12". There is no baseboard, just straight tile to the floor.

Thanks very much.

organic_smallhome

Reaction score
Of course, as soon as I post this, I discover (finally) that there is a polished nickel option for the Toto Drake lever.

Still need to know about spacing from wall, though. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks