one billion humans do not have access to potable water

Users who are viewing this thread

dacian

Reaction score
Hi, I found some article on How peoples are suffering for water in Sudan and Africa Regions, I don`t know why peoples are not concerning of the water importance there are a lot of societies like UNHCO, they are working well on this issue but i am Strange why WHO Is not taking interest in the vast Global problem, Its very strange...

Cookie

Reaction score
I do not understand why you think they are not, and you should take note that when you use a translator like Babel, your wording can sound off. Just another note, I don't know what you are going to sell, but, I have friends that are missionaries and are there at the moment and have been for the past year.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
When you don't have a well, why do you have 12 or 14 children? Sounds like the world has a few billion too many people, not a water shortage.

Africa had a stable population until the Berkely and Oxford graduates got in there and started feeding them like chickens in a coop.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks