Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If you are talking about my Seahawks, the the answer is still

"What happened?"

I'll be at the game next week to cheer them on though. We have a bit of a quarterback controversy here in Seattle.
Our backup that was with the team last year has been looking very good. The one we're going with hasn't looked good to anyone yet.
The starting quarterback we had last year just threw 358 yards for Tennessee. But who knows, we may get a good draft pick next year if this keeps keeping on.

Our other football team

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Yeah, that is it. What happened? Wow...I was at work (2 places) scary radio place and then, an open house. I have no idea why but the other store managers were calling asking me the score to the point I was getting annoyed. I guess cause I have that scary radio, lol.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks