What brand is this three handle tub faucet? Price Pfister

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
What brand is this three handle tub faucet?

Attachments

• tub_repair_brown.jpg
    tub_repair_brown.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 461

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It turned out to be a Price Pfister. The stems were marked Tawain though, so they were a worn out set of replacements.
And I forgot the middle dot on the handle for the picture. I was waiting to see which way the handle directed the flow before popping it in.

The tile guy had set the tile pretty tight, so it took a bit of chipping to make some room.

Attachments

• down_tub.jpg
    down_tub.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 593

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Terry, Terry, Terry! It looks like you rebuilt a Pfister Pfaucet and used compression stems? I NEVER do that. I rebuild them as a "lifetime" ceramic stem unit with new handles and escutcheons, (which the new stems require when replacing Windsor trim). Sometimes the stems need the extension accessory if the valve is deep in the wall, but yours was not.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks