Help with HWH COntrols

Users who are viewing this thread

Greatwhitewing

Reaction score
I have this Honeywell control for indirect my HWH. I want to raise the temp but I can't read where I line up the numbers to. This is partly poor lighting, partly old eyes and partly poor access. It's tucked away a bit behind the boiler and can't see the other side.

Can I loosen that screw in the back and slide it out to see better?

Does anyone have any diagrams or better pictures so I can understand what I am looking at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
There is likely a part number on the cover. If you go to the Honeywell website, you will likely be able to find the installation/instruction manual for that control.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Do you have the cover? Does it say anything on it? I don't think you'd break anything by loosening it, but there may be a bourbon tube (sp?) to a sensor, and that can be kinked and rendered useless if you're not careful. It looks like that dial is marked in degrees, but can't see the indicator to identify where it is actually set. It looks like the numbers on the upper left are higher than those on the lower left, so turning it counter-clockwise would raise the temp...you really need the instructions or to take it off to see what's going on, as everything else is a guess. Depending on the type of sensor, moving it could be problematic. Someone who deals with these things and knows that particular one may show up...until then, that part number didn't bring any hits up on the Honeywell website, so it may or may not be correct, or it's not a Honeywell product at all!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks